DIVTEC Training and Further Education now offer a greater choice for you to maintain your industry qualifications and remain up to date with Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain breathing and circulation in an adult, child or infant. This course requires a theoretical and practical assessment. Content is based on Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines.
The Australian Resuscitation Council recommends this training be updated annually.
Please note: Students will be required to demonstrate cardiopulmonary resuscitation skills on mannequins on the ground.
OverviewNational Code HLTAID009 Delivery Mode Face-to-face Assessment Mode Classroom (Face to Face) Duration 4 hours (Face to Face), 1 hour + self-paced (Online & Practical) Location 10 Station Road Burpengary, Qld
- Basic life support
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and use of automatic external defibrillator
- Legal and other issues
- Cultural issues
- Debriefing and support
Face to Face delivery
Length: 4 hours
Location: Strathpine, QLD
- All face to face and online course material provided
- On successful completion of this course, students will be issued with a statement of attainment
- All courses are delivered by qualified trainers and assessors with relevant sector experience
- The face-to-face delivery will include an observation assessment
- The online theory component must be completed before the practical element is delivered.
Face to FaceFee Type Student Fee Full Fee $79 Staff Fee* $69
* Discount applies to staff of approved partner organisations.
All course dates are subject to change dependent on student numbers.Enrol Now
RTO ID: 32535
This training course is a Nationally Recognised Certificate and meets AQF standards.